“Too many live their lives hoping to be happy, but because they only hope, they never really are!” – Dan Clark
Are You A Leader Worth Following?
Therefore, Dan teaches you can’t coach results – you can only coach behavior, which is created through a combination of attitude, belief, expectations, spaced repetition and practice to be brilliant at the basics, knowing:
- Your first goal is to make sure your purpose is what you say it is, your influence is what you need it to be, so leadership is automatic – regardless of the title or not.
Using A.R.T. as his three-step formula, Dan guides your people through:
• AWARENESS of what they know
Dan teaches: The mindset/behavior differences between Managers who ‘find’ themselves, have subordinates, and focus on short-term profits; and Leaders who ‘create’ themselves, have followers, and focus on long-term objectives.
• REFINEMENT of what we should do
Dan teaches: Managers are obsessed with position, power, politics, and perks – Leaders are motivated by purposes, values, morals, and ethics.
• TRANSFORMATION into who they need to be
Dan teaches: Why and how Managers create and maintain a small, exclusive inner ‘circle of safety,’ where they willingly sacrifice others for the benefit of themselves – and why and how Leaders create and maintain a large, all-inclusive ‘circle of safety,’ where they are willing to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of others.
LEAVE HAVING LEARNED
- You must learn to lead and follow in every situation, and know how to teach others to do the same so you create a team of leaders, not just a group of followers.
Don’t Just Practice What you Preach
Preach Only What you Practice
To discuss how Dan Clark can help make your next event a success,
contact Dan Clark at 800.676.1121