Transforming From Successful To Significant
Successful people get what they want. However, individuals who live lives of Significance want what they get. Successful people identify themselves in terms of what they do and seek what’s impressive. Significant individuals identify themselves in terms of who they are and seek what’s important.
In this powerful keynote or expanded seminar, Dan makes sure your purpose is what you say it is, and that your influence is what you need it to be, so instead of merely continuing to follow the highly acclaimed business, leadership, management gurus you have been quoting for years, you become one of them!
Your people will leave Dan’s session with an inspiring understanding that some things are true whether we believe them or not; everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but nobody is entitled to the wrong facts; and that we shouldn’t believe everything that we think.
They will be reminded that successful managers are efficient in ‘doing things right,’ and successful leaders are effective in ‘doing the right things,’ but significant leaders relentlessly pursue a daily path of personal refinement and peak performance that creates and perpetuates both efficiency and effectiveness through obedience to:
The Twelve Highest Universal Laws Of Significance
- Practice Obedience Instead of Free Agency
- Exercise Perseverance Instead of Patience
- Proactively Stretch Instead of Change
- Trust Predictability Instead of Hope
- Know The Whole Truth Instead of Believing What You Think
- Focus On Winning Instead of Team
- Do The Right Thing Instead of Seeking To Be Best
- Strive For Harmony Instead of Balance
- Accept Through Mercy Instead of Justice
- Cultivate True Love and Need Instead of Romance and Desire
- Establish Covenants Instead of Making Commitments
- Forgive Instead of Seeking Forgiveness